Login to Complete an entry or to Access Judging Panel
Be Recognized as One of the Top 100 A&D Graduates in North America
Metropolis wants to help students work in this profession. The Future 100 is the connector of top talent with leading design firms.
The Future 100 program is back and open for submissions! Launched in 2021 by Metropolis, Future 100 recognizes the top 100 graduating students from architecture and interior design programs in the United States and Canada and connects them with A&D firms across North America. This program is sponsored by Architecture and Design firms interested in recruiting a talented, diverse pool of candidates.
- The most talented students from the class of 2023 apply, with nominations by instructors, professional organizations, and others.
- Application materials include testimonials from nominators, academic record, and portfolio.
How it Works:
- Student nominations will be reviewed by a group of experts led by Metropolis editor-in-chief Avinash Rajagopal.
- The details of selected Future 100 students will be shared with recruiters from A&D firms from across the country.
- The students will be featured in the Mar/Apr 2023 print issue of Metropolis alongside recognition of their programs, nominators, and schools.
- Future 100 students, nominators, and schools will also be featured online in April 2023.
Students Who Should Apply/Seek Nomination are:
- Enrolled at public or private universities and colleges in the United States and Canada.
- Enrolled in accredited architecture and interior design programs.
- Enrolled in final studio courses (i.e. graduating in 2023) at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Working on studio-based or research-based projects.
- In good academic standing (GPA 3.00+ or equivalent).
Below are some links to the 2022 Future 100 coverage:
November 28** EXTENDED DEADLINE: Application Deadline
Top students from architecture and interior design apply. Here is a link to view the submission form and details. Please note that you must create an account and submit through our digital portal. The link above is only to show you what materials you will need. Professors can submit on students behalf or the student may fill out the application themselves.
December 2022: Future 100 List Selected
Metropolis will vet the nominees based on creativity, rigor, skills, and professionalism.
January 2023: Future 100 Students Connected to Recruiters
Metropolis will share the list of students, along with samples of their work, with recruiters at the architecture and design firms.
April 2023: Future 100 List Published
Schools, instructors, and nominators will receive recognition alongside their students.
Please email: email@example.com
The Metropolis 2023 Future 100 color palette, curated from Terra, the Sherwin-Williams® 2023 Colormix® Forecast, by Sue Wadden, Director of Color Marketing. Explore Terra by Sherwin-Williams®, 40 trend colors inspired by the natural interweaving of ourselves and our spaces at swcolorforecast.com